Dentist in Brabham
Look Great and Smile Confidently With Cosmetic Dentistry
Our Services Under
Allow us to be part of your journey to a more confident smile.
Visit our dental clinic near Brabham for the following quality cosmetic dentistry options:
Our dental clinic offers efficient, professional teeth whitening that can reduce unwanted tooth stains that make a smile look dull. The procedure involves the use of active ingredients that will break down discolouration and brighten the teeth. We have options, and the dentist can design a treatment plan that can fit the patient's lifestyle.
Dental veneers can be a worthwhile investment for the teeth. They can dramatically improve the appearance of one's smile by covering tooth imperfections and changing their size, colour, and shape. We use advanced technology to create these wafer-thin shells that will look natural and offer a long-lasting beautiful smile.
Our dental crowns are made with durable materials to maintain an ideal level of quality control, so you'll know that you're getting excellent treatment. These are tooth-coloured "caps" that are placed over the entire tooth. We often recommend this cosmetic dentistry service for individuals who wish to enhance and restore their badly damaged teeth.
Having a complete and healthy smile with dental bridges is now possible. They can bridge the empty space where the tooth loss is. This dental treatment not only addresses the cosmetic issue of missing teeth but also restores the chewing function of the teeth.
A smile makeover can be a great way to level up the overall look of a smile. It's a process that combines two or more cosmetic dental treatments to enhance teeth and gums. Our dental team takes a personalised approach to designing each treatment plan, so we can secure that the final result matches your preferences and smile goals.
Ellen Stirling Dental
For Your Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Suitable for cosmetic dentistry depends on your individual needs and whether you have aesthetic dental issues that you wish to improve. Consulting your dentist is recommended to determine if you can undergo such a procedure. But, in general, here are the following factors that we usually consider:
- Do not have poor oral habits. Ideally, good candidates for cosmetic dentistry are non-smokers. Since cigarette smoking is one of the major culprits for staining teeth and other dental problems.
- Good dental health. You’re more likely to be suitable if you have healthy gums and teeth. It is because certain treatments require a good amount of enamel (outer layer of the teeth) to withstand the procedure, such as dental veneers and teeth whitening. If you have tooth decay or gum problems, they require treatment before you can undergo any cosmetic dentistry services.
- Practise oral hygiene routine. It’s better if you already have good dental hygiene habits. This way, you can help to maintain your optimal results.
- Deals with cosmetic problems. We recommend cosmetic dentistry for individuals with chipped teeth, minor crooked teeth, spacing issues or gaps between teeth. If you have such issues, then you may be recommended to undergo the procedure.
- You have realistic expectations. Having realistic expectations about what you want to achieve with cosmetic dentistry is important. Discuss your goals and preferences with your dentist, so we can advise on whether your desired smile can be achieved. It also sets the tone for your treatment.
- Understands the process. You can undergo a cosmetic dental procedure if you fully understand the treatment process. This means you should be aware of the benefits and potential risks.
Cosmetic dentistry is generally safe, but like any dental procedure, each treatment may cause some adverse effects. It’s essential to note that not all cosmetic treatments are suitable for all patients. Hence, proper consultation with your dentist is advised. They can minimise the chance of the following potential risks:
- Teeth sensitivity. Some treatments can result in increased sensitivity like teeth whitening and dental veneers. It is due to the high concentration of bleaching agent and the removal of enamel for veneers.
- Gum irritation. The artificial tooth or active ingredients can irritate the gum tissues and cause discomfort.
- Weaken tooth structure. Certain cosmetic procedures can weaken the teeth. However, this risk may only occur in rare instances.
Here are the following advantages of cosmetic dentistry:
- Promote better oral health. Straight, aligned teeth can help improve your oral health by making it easier to keep them clean and free of debris. You can floss more easily and efficiently, making food less likely to get stuck in between them, unlike when there’s a gap and tooth loss.
- Give you a more youthful appearance. It’s no secret that a more youthful appearance is one of the first benefits you’ll notice and appreciate after your cosmetic dentistry procedure. In addition to improving your smile, it can also positively impact your confidence. You may feel more confident about your newly enhanced smile.
- Protects your teeth. Cracked or chipped teeth can not only give an unattractive appearance but also leave them prone to infection and further damage because of their exposed inner layers. Fortunately, improving them with dental veneers or crowns also serves as protection.