How Does Openpay Works
Call Ellen Stirling Dental for a consultation.
Talk to your dentist about the Openpay payment plan.
Provide all required information.
The fourth step is to obtain approval.
You are now ready to begin your dental treatment. Then you can enjoy a brighter, healthier smile!
With an Openpay interest-free payment plan, you can pay for your entire dental treatment. It can also be used to make up for a payment shortfall. You may be charged a Plan Creation Fee and a Plan Management Fee on instalments you repay, depending on your Openpay Plan. Before agreeing to fund your transaction, Openpay may undertake pre-authorizations on your credit or debit card for a portion of the repayment amount. Before approval, new payment plan applications will be subjected to a credit check. Each instalment will be charged to your debit or credit card on the due date. If you do not make an Openpay Plan payback by the due date, you will be charged a Late Payment Fee if the payment is still outstanding two days after the due date.
Eligibility Requirements for Openpay Payment
Interest-free payment plans are available through Openpay to patients who meet the following criteria:
- At least 18 years of age,
- An australian permanent resident,
- Possesses a photo id (with your name, date of birth, and address),
- Has a master card or visa credit or debit card issued by the australian government, and
- Can provide contact details (a valid email address and a valid phone number).