Dental clinicians can whiten your teeth safely.
Professional teeth whitening is fast and reliable.
A professional teeth whitening procedure can also help you obtain healthier teeth. Teeth whitening is fast and reliable.
You can achieve a brighter smile with professional teeth whitening.
Ellen Stirling Dental
in Ellenbrook for Your Teeth Whitening
We provide a variety of teeth whitening packages to suit your specific requirements:
- The “White me now!” Package includes premium surgery whitening while relaxing with comfy pillows and a movie or a complimentary LED facial during your whitening treatment.
Feel refreshed after your dental treatment with our energising aromatherapy! This 75-minute treatment usually lifts 7 to 10 shades of brightness and lasts from 2 to 7 years on average.
- The Express Whitening Package includes a 30-minute boost to your teeth colour by three or more shades whiter.
This treatment is very similar to your beauty salon-grade teeth whitening – perfect for teeth that just need a little boost to brighten up or to maintain your brighter teeth if you’ve had whitening treatments in the past. It also includes energising aromatherapy and comfy pillows while you enjoy your favourite movie or TV show.
- The “I’m too busy” Package is ideal for very busy individuals who are always in a rush. It includes custom-made trays with dentist-prescription only whitening gel for home use.
It just takes 20 minutes and usually lifts 7 to 10 shades of brightness. It can also be used over and over for future touch-ups to ensure your teeth are always white-perfect.
- The Forever White Package includes the “White me now!”premium in-chair teeth whitening. At the same time, you relax with comfy pillows and a movie or a complimentary LED facial during your whitening treatment.
Feel refreshed after your treatment with our energising aromatherapy! This 90-minute treatment usually lifts 7 to 10 shades of brightness and lasts from 2 to 7 years on average, depending on your diet.
Your Forever White Package also includes the “I’m too busy” custom-made take-home whitening kit for future touch-ups to ensure your teeth are always white-perfect.
Yes. Teeth whitening, when performed by a qualified dentist, has been demonstrated to be a safe treatment for both teeth and gums.
Your tooth colour is determined by your lifestyle, nutrition, habits, and dental hygiene routines. Causes of tooth discolouration are divided into two categories:
- Extrinsic Discolouration: Extrinsic stains are superficial stains on the tooth surface that accumulate over time. Consumption of dark-coloured foods and beverages such as coffee, tea, red wine, soda, blackberries, and curry causes them. Smoking or chewing tobacco also causes extrinsic tooth discolouration over time.
- Intrinsic Discolouration: Deeper stains on the inner layer of teeth or dentine are known as intrinsic tooth stains. These stains are more challenging to get rid of than extrinsic discolouration. Excessive fluoride use may cause discolouration or leave white streaks on your teeth. Certain medications, like antihistamines, tetracycline, antipsychotics, and high blood pressure medications, are also common causes of intrinsic discolouration.
Other causes of intrinsic discolouration are:
- Genetics: The colour of one’s teeth and the structure of one’s enamel differs from one person to the next, affecting tooth colour. Teeth that are thicker or have darker enamel are also present in certain people at birth.
- Cancer treatments: Chemotherapy and radiation are two cancer therapies that can cause tooth discolouration.
- Aging: The outer layer of enamel wears down gradually as people age, resulting in tooth discolouration and yellowing.
Teeth stains can be caused by coloured food or drink, especially with red wine and coffee. We can reverse these stains with the oxygen ions released from our Pola whitening systems. The oxygen ions break down stains to restore your teeth to their optimal brightness.
Dental erosion (acid wear on teeth) can thin out our white tooth enamel and reveal the yellow from the inner dentine layer, which gives a discoloured appearance. If the erosion is still in the early stages, we can use remineralisation techniques to replenish the calcium and phosphate minerals on the enamel surface to cover and protect the darker dentine inside. Our patients will usually find improvement in the colour of their teeth and reduced tooth sensitivity after remineralising the surface.
Some patients will have a combination of staining and dental erosion, and may require combination treatments for the best long-term results.
We have different offers available on our teeth whitening packages:
- “White me now!” Package: Only $590 if you’ve had your dental exam and clean with us within four weeks.
- Express Whitening Package: The regular cost of our Express Whitening Package is $225. However, we have it on a special offer of $150 only if added on to your professional dental clean appointment.
- “I’m too busy” Package: The “I’m too busy” package is $450. You can get it for only $299 if added on to your professional dental clean appointment.