Let us help you smile with confidence! We provide many affordable facial cosmetic solutions.
We're a little different when it comes to wrinkle relaxers. We design our wrinkle relaxer treatments so that they are effective without freezing your facial motion. Our wrinkle relaxer treatments are based on outcomes, not on drops or units, so that you can be confident about the results of your treatment.
It's what we do best! In addition to increasing the appearance of your lower face, large jaw muscles can also cause jaw pain, tension headaches, migraines, and even cracks in your teeth. Masseter (jaw muscle) relaxers can correct these symptoms—the relaxed, bulky muscle results in a slimmer lower face and jawline.
With our dermal filler treatment, our patients can achieve beautiful results while still having natural facial expressions. Our dermal fillers are made from premium ingredients to create a natural appearance while enhancing the features of your face.
You don't have to live with those pesky fine lines and wrinkles anymore! With just one treatment from us, you can look years younger without having cosmetic surgery. At Ellen Stirling Dental, we offer non-surgical facelifts that are safe and effective.
Platelet-rich Plasma Treatment
Platelet-rich plasma treatment is a non-surgical procedure that can be used to treat acne scars, surgical scars, hyperpigmentation issues, uneven and dull skin tone, facial lines, and wrinkles. Get rid of those unsightly marks on your face once and for all with Ellen Stirling Dental's platelet-rich plasma treatment!
Ellen Stirling Dental
for Cosmetic Treatments in Ellenbrook, Western Australia
Anyone who wishes to feel and look younger may benefit from cosmetic treatments. Some of the benefits of cosmetic treatments include:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Collagen production decreases with age. Collagen production aids in the skin’s regeneration process and helps give your skin its structure. If collagen production declines, the skin may lose its original form, lose moisture, become less supple, and appear wrinkled and saggy. Our cosmetic treatments promote collagen production to help the skin look and feel younger.
- Clears and minimises blemishes. Surgical scarring, acne scarring, and sunspots caused by sun damage can leave a noticeable mark on one’s face. Our cosmetic treatments can be an easy and effective remedy for these blemishes.
- Reduces facial redness, discolouration, and rosacea. Rosacea is a prevalent skin condition characterised by visible blood vessels in the face and a red or flushed appearance. It can also lead to skin thickness, irritation, acne, and an uneven complexion. Through cosmetic treatments, blood vessels can be constricted and shrunk, and additional collagen is produced, improving your skin texture.
Ask the facility or clinic for its registration certificate, which is usually displayed in an easily visible location for consumers to see, or visit the Department of Health’s website to learn if it is properly registered.
We offer a variety of cosmetic skin treatments to rejuvenate and improve your skin. Our cosmetic treatments can help with the following skin concerns:
- Facial scars, such as those caused by acne, trauma, and surgery
- Static and dynamic wrinkles
- Frown lines, fine lines, crow’s feet, and other lines and creases
- Skin pigmentation, like freckles, sunspots, and other dark patches
- Vascular conditions like visible facial veins, vascular lesions, and rosacea
- Dull skin or loss of skin tone
- Uneven skin texture
- Loss of skin volume or loose skin
Our facilities offer a large selection of cosmetic skin treatments. Treatment costs for cosmetic services vary according to the type of cosmetic treatment you need and the scope of the area to be treated.
Our wrinkle relaxer treatment starts at $250, and costs are reduced for additional treatment areas during the same appointment as part of a treatment package for the best value. Jawline slimming costs $650 and can be less if planned as part of a treatment package. Dermal filler costs vary according to area and type of dermal filler and range from $650 to $900.
Contact us at (08) 6192 1036 for a facial aesthetic consultation so we can discuss your treatment goals and give you a more accurate cost. Facial aesthetic consultations are $78 and redeemable for treatment within two weeks.
Our non-surgical treatments can be completed at our dental clinic. We will begin your treatment with a consultation, during which we will discuss your goals and answer any questions you may have. Our initial consultation will include a review of your medical history and an assessment of the area of concern.
Wrinkle Relaxers: Throughout the procedure, you will only feel a minor prick. Following a series of injections, there will be some swelling and redness at the injection sites. It will subside after a few hours of the treatment, and any soreness can be relieved with a cold compress. You can resume normal activities right away. However, strenuous activity should be avoided for a few hours.
Jawline Slimming: During jawline slimming, a medical professional will cleanse your skin to prevent infection. They may numb the area with topical anesthesia. Then, the needle is inserted into your masseter muscle and is slowly withdrawn as the toxin is injected.
The procedure may be repeated on the other side. Most jawline slimming procedures take 15 minutes.
Dermal Fillers: Just before the facial treatment, the treatment area will be disinfected. Before the injection, you may be given a topical anesthetic to numb the area. Lidocaine, a mild anesthetic, is used in many filler solutions; it will also help you feel better during and after your treatment.
Your dentist will then strategically inject the filler beneath the skin. Depending on the injectable filler product and the areas treated, you should see natural-looking results right away.
Thread Lift (Non-surgical Facelift): Depending on the area you’re targeting and your dentist’s preferences, the thread lift technique may change slightly. As your skin is prepared for the operation, it will be sprayed with alcohol and a topical anaesthetic.
The threads will be inserted beneath your skin with a small needle or cannula. Threading might take anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes. The method of insertion will be removed when the threads have been introduced. You may feel a slight tightening or pressure under your skin. Your cosmetic procedure will be completed within a few minutes of the needles being removed, and you will be able to go home.
Platelet-rich Plasma Treatment: To make platelet-rich plasma, your dentist will take a sample of your blood, which is spun rapidly within a centrifuge, isolating the platelets from the other blood components and concentrating them inside the plasma. The solution is then injected into the target location.