Can Teeth Whitening Harm Your Teeth?
Are There Any Risks With Teeth Whitening?
Irritation and Inflammation
- Teeth have become transparent due to aging
- Sensitivity or allergy to peroxide-based bleaching agents
- Extremely sensitive teeth or gums
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
How Long Do the Effects of Teeth Whitening Last?
How long the effects of teeth whitening last depend on several factors, including:
- The type of bleaching agent used
- How often the teeth are exposed to staining foods and drinks
- How well the teeth are cared for after treatment
Disclaimer – Use At Your Own Risk :- The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as advice for any individual case or situation. Any action you take upon the information on these blogs are strictly at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses or damages in connection with the use of the information from these blogs.